Everything you need to know about the Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX)
Today is finally the day! The Nintendo Switch has been revealed to the masses with the video below! If you have not seen it already, make sure you take a look. Here is a rundown of everything you need to know.
- It's a Home console that is normally docked, but can be taken on the road, in the air, or anywhere. Does not need to be within range (i.e. WiiU)
- Cartridges are utilized for the software, similar to DS cartridges.
- It has a built in kickstand for portable play.
- There is a standard headphone jack
- It has two built in "Joy-Con" controllers for multiplayer on the go
- It is compatible with a "pro" style controller
- It is scheduled to release in March of 2017
- the following games were shown in the trailer: Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario (platformer), Mario Kart, Skyrim, NBA 2K
- Scheduled release for March 2017
Did you see King Boo in Mario Kart!? And the double items a la Double Dash? The console looks to be quite impressive and I am sure this will put Nintendo back on the map. What do you think, will you be preordering the Nintendo Switch? Comment below!