You have to give Bethesda credit, they sure know how to hype a game. Slowly but surely more information has been coming out regarding the release of the highly anticipated Fallout 4. It's sure to be a success based on the name alone, but we all know how much care goes into a Bethesda release. Their attention to detail on previous releases like Fallout 3, and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim sets the bar at a high standard for other game developers. Currently, Bethesda has been releasing short retro-styled videos based on perks that you can obtain within the game, but very little actual gameplay has been shown. The exception is an E3 exploration video that was released awhile back showing some awesome gunplay between the hero and a Deathclaw (below).
Overall not much in the way of screenshots or videos has been released lately, but it doesn't matter. Given Bethesda's track record on Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and other amazing AAA titles, you know for sure that an incredible adventure on November 10th. Check out some of the few screenshots available:
The latest video entitled "The Wanderer" (below) gives a better look as what is to come for this incredible game. As much as I am chomping at the bit, I am actually kind of glad that not much information is present as the experience will be fresh when I start the game in a few weeks. In addition, there are a few preorder bonuses that you should be aware of:
- Amazon, Gamestop, Walmart, and Best Buy are offering an awesome poster of all of the perks acquired within the game. (Below)
- Best Buy is offering $5 off and a free pair of Fallout Socks when you preorder the game and the season pass. (Left)
- Amazon Prime members instantly receive $7 off of the game when they preorder. (Discount at checkout.)
- If you preorder at Best Buy or the Microsoft Store - Receive a $10 credit when you preorder the game.
- Finally, if you preorder the XBOX One version of the game, you will receive a digital download of Fallout 3.
We will have an in-depth review for you next month, as Fallout 4 is shaping up to be one of the top contenders for 2015 Game of the Year.